Monday, April 9, 2007

Sex is no sin

Life is full of events and sex events also are among them. It happens because sex is by far the best gift of god everybody wants to enjoy. The appetite of sex is just like the appetite of our stomach which gets empty daily two times in a day, with more desire of good test and delicious food.

In our custom girls are said to be shy in nature that they can’t explain their sex desire and also they don’t take initiation to seduce male either, but for me, I m just opposite if I am said so. It was my first experience of sex in my life which gave me entry in the world of sex.

It happened when I was young. I am now 27. I had a girl in my vicinity who also was in college that time. She used to come in my home and we had good family relations. She belongs to lower middle family and she had her bathroom outside. The bathroom had no roof upside that whenever I came to my first floor I could see the person who is inside the bathroom, also if the person was taking bath I could see him/her bare naked from upside. By this time I had started having erection in my tool, so by nature I started getting attraction toward the girls. Until this time I had no idea of how to fuck girls, all I know was just that there was something in between the legs of girl where a man put his cock and do something moving up and down. I didn’t know how did I get this information but I had. Since the girl named shashi was young and about 22, she had full ripen breast might be of 36 and good body structure to think of masturbation imaging her.

Suddenly one day while bathing she forgotten to take his wears, finding that her parents are not in the home she decided to come out of bathroom naked and take her clothes from inside the home. Suddenly it happened that I went to her home for some work and as soon I saw her running out of her bathroom, I revert to home but from the very day I had been started thinking about her all the time. I would always think of her big boobs, sucking and my cock in her pussy. But friend I would like say you that until that time, I had much more attraction to the breast of lady, it was more in my fantasy to suck the boobs of girl than to fuck her, it was might be I was innocent about fucking the girls.

From the very day it become my habit to go on first floor and watch her taking bath, I guess in some occasion she also must have known that someone must be watching her taking the bath. By the way this attraction started growing and I started trying to be with her as much as possible. She used to come in my house even in the bedroom, sometimes she slept with my younger sister to tell her story. After the incident happened, I started insisting her to come in and tell us story in bed. Since it was running winter season, we had to take blanket over us to warm up. Then I started joining both them in the manner that shashi in between and me and my sister in sides. While telling the story, I started keeping my hand on her navel in the begning, later I started keeping my palm on her breast pretending that it was placed unknowingly. I never tried to squeeze hers. But it is said na that girls also have their sixth sense.

One day when I came from my bathroom she was in the home to find my mother but she was not at home. As soon she saw me, she came nearby me and told me give me towel to clean her hand knowingly and pulled. I had nothing wearing underside, I was completely naked. She saw me and run away laughing. I became angry on her and same day in the evening she came again to tell story but this was another time. This time when I joined her, I had something else in my mind. As soon I got lay beside her, I placed my palm on her breast, she said nothing. Then I started pressing her breast, I was feeling her softness in between my palm, ohhhhh god….. it was the first girl in my life and I was enjoying. Then I told her abruptly “I want to suck you.” For me I did know much about sex but boobs of girls always made me attracted, I was so innocent. She rolled over with face toward me and unbuttoned her hooks of bra. Then gave her one of nipples in my mouth. I was so excited. I started sucking, suddenly I felt her palm unbuttoning my pant and slowly she placed her hand in between my legs and started to rub my cock. I got my erection started. That day ended with my sucking and her rubbing my cock.

Next day she came at my home wearing the saree and I was surprised what happened to her that she had wearied this kind of clothes. It was not new for us to see her wearing saree but she would wear saree only in occasions. We asked but she replied that she wanted to wear saree, and it has no reason behind. Then as usual she came on bed and started telling us story. My papa was not in the home and my mom said that she was going to vicinity and would come soon. It was in her habit going in vicinity after finishing works. Just then my sister insisted to accompany with her and went with her. It was time to do something for me to suck her and for her to get fuck. I told her to let me suck her breast because there is no one in the home, but this time she insisted that she would let me suck her breast only in one condition. I asked what is the condition. Then she opened my pant and started rubbing my cock and soon I got erection in my penis. Then she pulled her saree up to her waist and placed my cock in between the lips of her vagina. And then she told me to make strokes. This was the time when I suppose even my sperm was not started developing in my tactical, so I hardly could ejaculate and even I had to have time to feel orgasm. So my first mating with shashi took some long time and I suppose she got satisfaction with me because she was looking very happy after we got separated from each other. Then she opened her bra and let me suck her nipple.

I was very innocent those days and she was the girl who taught me that there is something which is by for the best and much enjoyable. After that we enjoyed sex whenever we got the time and favorable situation. It was the beginning.

******************************

Human Digest

*****************************

No comments: