Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hina - Young School Teacher

This is a true story of having sexual encounters with a young school teacher. It happened when I was assigned by my company to conduct a one-month training program for ten lady teachers in a school in Multan. I started my training program as scheduled. I found that all of them were beautiful and smart. But one of them was exceptionally beautiful. She was Hina. Her age must be around 25 years and she was still unmarried. Her complexion was very fair. With her overall appearance she looked very attractive and sexy too. She had juicy lips that she always kept moist. Her cheeks were smooth and shining. She had a delicate looking slender neck. Above all, she had a very proportionate striking figure. She was meticulous in wearing dresses in such a manner that attracted others and made any one feel about her gorgeous and eye-catching figure 36-24-36. As any one else, I could also have a good look intently at her stunning figure. Oh, Hina possessed a pair of wonderful swollen breasts.
Generally she used to wear tight fitted salwar suit or jeans with loose shirt, or even jeans and tops. She sometimes wore sari also. Her fleshy boobs always looked shapely. The measurement of her body round the bosom and back explicitly appeared to be 36 inches that I always gazed with my eyes. Seeing the opulence and bulge of her well-developed plump boobs through her clothes any one could easily guess that she might be giving ample lift to her boobs with bra. Apart from being rounded and curvy her boobs also appeared to be conical with the sharp tips of her straight pointed nipples as if they were struggling to pierce in to her bra and the outfits (top, kurti, shirt or blouse whatsoever she wore). The swelling, protuberance and bulge of her breasts that used to be arrested within bra and outfits looked as if they were under great stress and pressure and were struggling to be free. And that way she seemed to be very much meticulous about projecting her breasts and nipples in a very tempting manner. The way she made her nipples look pointed and prominent through her dress, I could easily make out that she liked being dressed in costly sophisticated and stylish netted bra. Ohh yes, she really made her breasts look as if they were about to burst out. That lured me too much. Ever since I saw her, I yearned to seize her breast in my hands and give them good massage to the advantage of both of us. Well I must say that such breasts of young girls or women always tempt me. As for her waistline, it was quite narrow, formed by deep depression from upper as well as the lower parts of her attractive body over there. At her back also she looked remarkable. Her hips were extraordinary. They were much heavier and swollen than the normal. Her engorged heavy hips protruded out well. Her round hips swung and shook sexily while walked.
When ever I watched her walking from behind my cock instantly got hardened. To me she was a magnet. She looked extremely sexy and inviting. I started feeling myself getting intensely drawn towards her. I have always tendency to ogle at young beautiful girls and women. While conducting training to those young lady teachers, my eyes automatically started gazed their figures. At times My eyes used to be fixed in their curves —– particularly upon their breasts. I always tried to peep through the neck of their kurti, blouse or tops they wore to have a sneak a look at upper curves their breasts. Of course I managed to do that easily and carefully. I used to put my hand upon their hands to train them how to use mouse. I intermittently typed on their keyboards to instruct them various things. While doing so I intentionally used to touch their breasts with my elbow. They didn’t object. I found something special in Hina. Whenever I touched her breasts with pretext of typing something on keyboard she used to ask various questions and I had to prolong my typing. Due to that I had to put my hands in such a posture that it touch and rub her breasts. So I had no problem I resting my hand touching and rubbing her breasts. Some times I deliberately put more pressure upon her breasts and felt the sponginess of her breasts. The best thing was that she never made any attempt get her breasts away. Rather, some times, she herself put more pressure upon my elbow and arm in order to have a close look at the screen, thus making me believe that she was delighted and found pleasure in it. It was sufficient to make an idea about her that she was too bold and she also liked my moves. I had told her that she was free to take help from me as much as she liked. I started gazed her breasts without any hesitation while taking classes. She had noticed it and used to look into my eyes, and some times gave suppressed smiles also upon that. I went mad after her. I always felt like cupping her firm looking breasts in my palms and fondle them. I always thought how nice would it be to squeeze and crush her superb breasts grasping in my hands. I was craving to have her, I wished to fuck Hina, of course with her consent.
I went on teaching and demonstrating the Windows applications as well as MS-Office applications to those young lady teachers with special attention to Ms. Hina. Very soon she came close to me and we met out side the school also, enjoyed evenings in either restaurants, parks, market or else where. All the time I used to put questions on Windows or MS-office application that I was sure she would not answer. I did that to make her feel that she needed some extra time from me. So one day she told me to give some extra time to her. I called her on the following Sunday in the school intentionally as there would no else would be there. She came to school as per our programme. There few sub-staff, like guards, peons, whom we had already told to be there. Hina had come in tight fitted jeans and top. Her dress revealed every inches, curves, depression, expansion, etc. of her sexy looking buxom body. Her bulging fleshy breasts stood straight and firm with fantastic alluring roundness. I could very well see the linings of her netted bra through the thin fabric of her light colored top. Her breasts looked so shapely with perfect curves and cones as well. Her nipples were clearly noticeable through her bra (most likely netted one) and top and looked pointed adding to the beauty, gorgeousness and attractiveness of her breasts. Her bra and top seemed to be able to contain her breasts with difficulty as her full-grown and ripe breasts looked struggling to break violently apart from their internal pressure. Really that looked so tempting to me that I instantly wished to cup them in my hands and feel the warmth and softness there. I stared and gazed her attractive shapely breasts for a while without hesitation. Finding my eyes fixed upon her breasts she gave a suppressed and meaningful smile. She walked forward. Her boobs bounced freely and erotically. Perhaps she gave some extra jerks to her boobs to provide more bounce. We came to the computer-room, the door was shut as there was an automatic door closer. The peon came and started the A.C. and went away saying that he was going out for some works and the guards will be there, if we needed some thing we should call them. I was all the more glad to know that we were almost alone there. She sat in font of the computer and as soon as started using MS-Word applications she asked some thing regarding the options given in the application. I was just waiting for that opportune moment. As usual I started instructing and demonstrating by doing myself. Since none else was there to watch us I decided to take full advantage of the situation. I asked Hina to hold the mouse and put the fingers on its buttons. I put my hand upon hers. In the process the tips of her boobs were being touched by my arm and elbow.
he did not moved away. I started moving her hand to move the mouse and clicking its pressing its buttons through her fingers that rested upon them to invoke the commands. I intentionally exerted pressure on her breasts. Her fleshy and firm looking breasts got massaged also while I moved my hand. She just uttered …sssshhhh… In the midst of it I had to type many things on the keyboard also, and her breasts got pressed more in that posture. She had bit her lower lip many times and whispered like ….uuuff…iiiissshhhhh….. Instead of getting away she bent forward a little in the pretext of seeing the screen closely. I was getting all sorts of positive gesture from her part. I went on pressing her breasts with my arm and elbow. Then I decided to make further move. I asked her to do herself withdrew and my hand. Both of her hands were busy on keyboard and mouse. I was looking hungrily at her fleshy breasts. I could easily peep through the neck of her top, so I had a clear view of the roundness of the upper half of her firm looking fleshy well-developed shapely breasts. By that time I had lost my control and moved close to her from behind. I slowly slipped my both hands from her sides and armpits and cupped her breasts. She did not make and abortive bid. That was indicative of her consent. I caressed her breasts, pressed them softly. She took off her hands from the keyboard and mouse. She slowly put her hands upon mine. I was caressing and pressing her boobs. She felt it too stimulus, she stirred, and hissed huskily …ssshhhh…..uuuuffffff…… etc. Ohh, her breasts were really superb. She started caressing my hands gently. I got the encouragement by that and went on doing so for quite some time. Then I withdrew my hands and put my hands running through her shoulders. I again started running my hands over her breasts caressing them gently. And she again put her hands upon mine and caressed them. I found that her shapely and firm looking breasts were in its complete tightness also. Ohh, that was marvelous. How spongy her breasts were, really too much ! I pressed her breasts, she moaned …..uuuffffff……aaaahhh…uuuuhhhhhmmmaaahhh…. It was too encouraging for me to find her moaning with pleasure. I just asked her ….Hina.. am I hurting you…. She replied hoarsely ….nno…I am alright… So I started squeezing her breasts putting some more pressure. I was feeling too enjoyable to do so with her soft spongy breasts. She was continuously sighing ….uuuuuffff…aaaaahhhh….oooooffffff….uummmaaahhh….. I took all care of not been watched by others there. She got up I took her in my arms and started showering kisses on her. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, breasts, navel, belly, crotch, thighs, and hips in turn. My actions exhilarated her.
I sucked her moist lips for quite some time. They seemed to be extremely juicy and succulent. At the same moments I ran my hand on to her breasts and hips in turn and caressed them with fervor. I also ran my hand between her thighs and fingered her crotch. She was elated. She was caressing me encircling with her soft arms. I gripped her both of her fleshy and spongy breasts from behind and started caressing them while kissing on her cheeks. I pressed her breasts. She was just putting her soft hands over mine and was caressing all through. I squeezed her breasts. I was giving good gentle massage to her breasts. She was enthralled. My cock was in full erection within my underwear and pant. She had felt the toughness of my cock. My front was pressing and rubbing against her heavy fleshy hips. The more my front got rubbed and pressed against her hips the more it had stimulated. She cooperated me well in every act of mine. I mouthed the roundness of her firm-looking breasts. I kissed her breasts with more and more fervor. We heard some one coming towards the computer-room. We separated from each others embrace. She looked too hot. Her dark attractive eyes had become pink with the excitement and fire within her sexy body. We again got to our works on computer. That day I repeated the acts from time to time finding the opportune moments. We left the place in the afternoon as she had to go to somewhere with her mother. Both of us had become fully aroused. But we had no option other that parting with each other. We took some snacks and cold drinks in a nearby restaurant and parted. I felt too restless. I urge to fuck her was irrepressible. The day after the following day was a holiday, so I again planned for a longer session. I asked her to come again for the lonely classes. She smiled expressively looking other side, perhaps she read between the lines what I meant to say her, she might have construed my design behind it, and said okay. The way she accepted my proposition, it instantly gave me the impression that she herself was willing for that. She again came on the holiday for our pre-planned lonely classes. I was just awaiting for her on the school gate. I saw her coming right in time. It was 11 in the morning. She wore a loose shirt and a midi. Her boobs were bouncing tantalizing as she walked towards me. As usual her boobs were provokingly stood firm with their perfect roundness, much to my likings. That was enough to provoke me again. She noticed that I was ogling at her breasts. She gave pretty enticing smiles. I received her and we again entered in to the computer-room.
The fine thin materials of her baggy shirt projected her breasts to be too tempting. As I again eyed her breasts her expression became a bit sexier. She deliberately gave some intense jerks to her breasts in pretext of making some movements in the room. Ohh, her breasts shuddered tantalizingly. She looked at me. She found me still staring at her voluptuous vibrating breasts. She gave a naughty smile coiling her lips. That had added to the charm. That was just to tease me I believe. That enhanced my restlessness. But I still held myself back. She took the chair in front of the computer and started working on some applications. I again touched her breasts with my arm and elbow instructing her as earlier. I gave some deliberate massage to her breasts kneading them with my elbow to the pleasure of both of us. That day she seemed to be more motivating. She just sibilated intermittently ….ssshhhh……uuuuhhhh……. Iiiiiisssshhhh….. As the previous day I again held her breasts cupping them in my hands and performed all sorts of acts up on them. She enjoyed too much the way I handled her breasts. She appeared to be sexier that the previous day. When I hugged her in the standing position Hina herself came closer to me. I again tasted her lips by kissing and sucking as much as possible. I was fondling her breasts also. I moved down my hands to her hips and caressed and rubbed there violently. I felt the richness and softness of her extensive hips. The flesh down there was much more to my likings. I fingered her crotch, caressed her thighs midi and panty. That gave her too much of sensation. My cock had become very hard. She enjoyed every act of mine. That ignited her a lot. She again got stimulated and electrified within herself. I suggested her to proceed to my residence. She nodded in affirmation so as to give her consent looking at the floor with a meaningful smile on her juicy lips. After staying there for about two hours, I suggested her that we should go to my flat. She nodded in affirmation looking at the floor. She had enough time in her hands as she had told her parents that there would be a loner session of special classes that day. Then we immediately left the school premises immediately as per our plan and we went straight to a restaurant. We had our lunch on a corner table in the hall.
Then we took a taxi and reached my residences. All through the way we caressed each others hands in excitement. I also caressed her thighs and tried to explore between her crotch. She just kept her hands over mine. She seemed to have got too hot for the moments that were to come soon. As soon as we entered the flat, I instantly bolted it from inside. Hina saw me and again smiled in a sexy manner. Took her within my strong arms and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck. After again sucking her juicy hot lips my mouth moved down to her breasts. Her breasts had become more pointed due to the hardness of her nipples. I kissed the roundness of her shapely boobs from over her bra and shirt. She was caressing my head and moaned in excitement. I was moving my hands over her fleshy hips and smooth thighs. I pulled her midi up and felt the smoothness of her thighs. I managed to insert my hands inside her panty. I felt the softness and silkiness all over. She was just uttering …..uuuffff…aaaahhhhh… ..oooohhh… … Iiiisshhhhh….. etc. Then I unbuttoned her baggy shirt and took it off her silky body. She wore a costly sophisticated bra. The cups of her bra were netted ones. I could easily see her pointed hard nipples through her netted bra. Her nipples appeared to pierce through the netted cups of her bra. The cups of her bra were finding it difficult to contain her full-sized beasts within them. The pressure of her breasts on the cups her bra from inside was gave the impression that her breasts were about to jump out breaking open the cups of her bra. She also looked at her partially covered breasts, as if she was proud of her shapely fleshy breasts. The sight was too luring for me. I kissed the upper exposed parts of her sexy looking body. As I kissed her navel part she hissed …aaaahhh.. ……uuuuufffff…… Meanwhile I unfastened her midi and let it fall down. She was then in her bra and panty only. She looked a bit shy, but was still standing there as knowing what was to follow thereafter. I again kissed her from tip to toe. The touch of mouth on the exposed parts of her silky body made her shivering. She trembled when as I went on kissing her like that. Then very swiftly I unhooked her bra. Her well-developed breasts jumped out and were set free. It was really fine to watch her breasts still stood firm.
Her hard looking nipples were pointing straight to add the sexiness of her fully ripe breasts. They were amazingly round. The shape of her breasts was perfect. I had rarely seen a young woman having such marvelous breasts. She looked at her breasts and then took her eyes away in shyness. She did not try at all to cover her breasts with her hands. But out of inhibition she clasped her hands together just below her bare boobs. Her hands were on her flat sexy looking belly. I kissed her breasts, licked her nipples for some time. She did not move away. She just made hissing sounds …uuuuffff…..ooooohhhh… Iiiissshhhhh…..aaaaahhhhh…. Then I slowly pulled her panty down her hips and then her thighs and legs. She herself got rid of her panty from her toes. Hina was then in her full nudity before me. She was looking the other side, with shyness in her dark big eyes. She unsuccessfully tried to cover her crotch with her hands, yet her shapely breasts were left fully exposed. I was just startled to see an enchanting beauty fully stripped there. She looked like an angel. I gazed at her naked body for a little while. Hina in her shyness sat in a couch kept in the room crouching in a bid to hide her vital parts. I horridly undressed myself. My hard cock was now free. It stood erect straight. She saw my erect hard cock from the corner of her eyes. I made her stand there and kissed her sexy nude body violently. She made sounds like …..oofffff……aaaaahhhh…… Iiissshhhhh….. Then I mouthed her shapely curvaceous breasts. I kissed her all over the roundness of her fleshy breasts. I took her nipples in my mouth and sucked them one by one. While I was kissing and sucking her fleshy and firm breasts Hina had clasped me with her smooth arms and caressed me invigoratingly. At the same time Hina was moaning sexily ….aaahhhhh…..ooooofffff…. …..uuuiiiimmmmmaaahhhhhhhh…… iiiisssshhhhh…. She seemed to be really enjoying the way I was kissing, licking and sucking her breasts. After doing so for quite some time, I gripped her spongy breasts in my hands from behind and started fondling, caressing, pressing and squeezing them at my will, while she held me encircling me in her arms throwing them behind. I was very much delighted to find that she possessed a pair of real firm and tight breasts. I also nibbled her nipples with my fingers. Her nipples were too pointed and hard. My hard erect cock was shoving against her broad heavy sexy hips.
My cock had become violent and was searching the way to get in to her. And on her part, as she felt my cock pressing against her hips, she got vibrant and started shaking her fleshy hips rubbing against my herd cock. Ohh, that was too much for me. She was in high degree of stimulation. The more I fondled, caressed, pressed and squeezed her breasts cupping them in my hands the more she enjoyed and out of the thrill she was whispering ….uuuiiimmmaaahhhh…..ooooohhhh……uuuuuffffff…..aaaaahhhhh…. oooohhhh….yyyouuu …oooooffffffff….. Iiiisssshhhhh…… And I went on doing so to ignite her more and more. Of course, I had pressed and squeezed the breasts of several young girls and women earlier but I had found only a few of them maintaining the tightness of their breasts like that. It was great squeezing her firm and tight spongy breasts. Then I lifted her nude body up in my arms. I took her to my bedroom and laid her on the bed. I came over her, cuddled her in my embrace kissing her all over. I took some time kissing her breasts, belly, crotch, thighs, back and her well spread over widened hips. She kept on tossing all the while. Finding Hina to have become too hot and excited, I got up, positioned myself between her thighs and put my cock right in front of hole of her vagina that had become wet by that time. As I was about to enter into her, she speak softly in low husky voice …..please do it carefully….otherwise it would pain me…. I instantly asked her …Hina….are you still a virgin….have you not tasted the sexual pleasure as yet…. Hina replied in the same manner …no it is not that…I already had it earlier….but that was long time back….now I fear it may pain me again…. My friends have told me, if one gets fucked after long gap she may feel pain during initial penetration… I appeased her by saying …don’t worry Hina…I will not hurt you at all… I will do it slowly and carefully….
I will do it only till you allow me….you just co-operate me….Hina…. I assure you wont feel any pain… And instead of pushing my cock into her, I started kissing and sucking her breasts. I rubbed my mouth over her fleshy breasts, I kissed intensely over her curvaceous breasts. I licked her breasts through their roundness. I took her hard pointed nipples into my mouth and sucked them one by one so as to suck the milk out of it. Hina was feeling great. A very high voltage current was passing through her sexy body. She was throwing her thighs and legs here and there in utter excitement. That stimulated her a lot. She was holding me in her arms caressing in her excitement. She was moaning ….aaaahhhh……yyyouuu….uuuuufffff…. Iiiiiiisssssssshhhhh… …….ooooohhhhhh….. …yyyouu…..uuuffffff…… …its too exciting…. .. oooooommmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhh… .really its too eexciting… ….uuuuuhhhhhhhhh……pleassse….aaaaaaaaa….oooooofffffff…. And I was kissing and sucking her breasts madly. She had become very hot and aroused. She urged me whispering huskily ….ooohhhh….nnoww…ccomme…onnn…please… . I cant hold any more…I have already spent few restless nights…uuuummmmaaaahhhh….you made me restless for several nights….aaaahhhh….ppleasse …aaaahhhhhh….ccomme onn nowww….come onn ….uuuuufffff. I am ready…..yess…noww I am ready…oooooffff….. please come on… I ca not wain any longer nowww….uuuuffff……iiissshhhhh… Finding her in fully aroused for fucking I again positioned myself between her sexy thighs parting them. I started sucking her lips and at the same time and I slowly pushed my cock right into her vagina. Her vagina was completely wet, so I had no problem in pushing my cock into her. I made slow to and fro movements of my torso. I was still sucking her juicy lips sending high voltage currents in her body. Hina had put her arms around my neck and was caressing me. With my movements my hard erect cock was coming out and going into her smoothly. With more pressure I pushed my cock fully in side her vagina. I asked her …Hina… She whispered …uuunnnn… I continued to ask ….did you feel any pain…. She replied in the same voice closing her eyes …ohh nno…not at all…it is okay for me….but please take care to made further advances…. I said ….Hina…I have already pushed in as much as I wanted…now I am completely inside you….yes Hina…I am fully inside you… She instantly whispered with her eyes half closed ….ooohh,…you are too expert… I just couldn’t feel…. I liked it…you are really an expert in it… I said to her …thanks Hina…thank you for praising me… She again whispered sexily ….ooohh,,,. what to talk of me…any one would praise you for it…yes you are too expert….you don’t let a woman feel any pain while you are pushing initially…I believe you would fuck me well… In fact it had been long for me to have such pleasure… I had been badly looking for some one to fuck me….yes believe me… It is true…ever since you have started touching, caressing, rubbing, pressing and squeezing my breasts, I started getting too much of stimulations, and I felt electrified….. That aroused me too much…I felt for being fucked by you… I really spent some sleepless night tossing in my bed….
I am too thirsty now…. please quench my thirst….now I am dying for it….please go on…go on doing like that….yess…do more fucking to me….come on fuck me…….fuck me please….. I then said to her …Hina same was the condition with me…I was also longing to fuck you…I also tossed in the past nights…you are great Hina…I am really grateful to you that you have consented me to fuck so easily……ever since I saw you I wished to fuck you…yess Hina…. She just whispered ….oohhhh yyouuu….you are really naughty….. and I kissed her. She arched her thighs up. That gave me more room. I started moving my torso to and fro again. My cock was going in and coming out of her wet vagina smoothly. She held me close. I was fucking her gently. She was moaning in a very low voice ….aaaahhhh…uuuuffffffff……iiiiiissssssshhhhhh… …ooooooohhhhhh…. My cock was getting harder and thicker by that. After fucking her gently for quite some time I gradually increased my speed. My piston was smoothly going in and coming out of her bore as it happens in an engine. She clasped my waist encircling her thighs and legs around it. She did so to accommodate me more and more. Now I was fucking her fast. She was moaning a bit more loudly ……ooooohhhhh…..aaaaaaaaaaaaa…..uuuuuuuuu…..aaaaaaa….. Iiiisssshhhhhhh…….yyyouuuu……aaaaaahhhhh…….yyouu arre ggrreatte…..oooohhhm nnow ssurre tthat yyou have fucked many yyoung women….yyouu seem to be very much experienced in fucking…..aaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..yyessss ggoooo onnnn….yyesss….gggoooo onnnnffucking me llike tthat……fuck me ….aaaahhhhh….fuck me faaaaassst….yyouu aarre ggreatte……ooooooommmmaaaahhhhh….. yyouu arre ttoo good…I never had such fucking…… and she held me tight. I went on fucking. Her moaning encouraged me a lot. I started fucking her vigorously. Each time I pushed into her she tried to receive me there lifting her hips up and up. She was a marvelous woman to fuck. I knew Bengali women were good to fuck, they co-operated well during fucking. And Hina was proving that exactly. I took care for not to ejaculate early. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time like that. All the time Hina went on cheering and encouraging me with her sexy moans. We were in full excitement. I started fucking Hina as an express train runs on the track. She was madly moaning ….ooooohhh…yyyesss……uuuuuiiiiiiiih full speed and she went on making louder sounds like …aaaaaahhhhhh….uuuuhhhhh….uuuuuuuummmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…..oooofffffffffff fff….. …oooooommmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…..
My fucking speed was at its highest. Finally I ejaculated inside her filling her vagina with my hot sperm. Both of us were exhausted completely. We laid there for at least half an hour in each others arms. We got up she tried to cover herself with the bed sheet. I took the bed sheet off from her hands. She still sat in her nudity. I kissed her all over her nude sexy body. Then I went to my kitchen and brought some hot milk. We consumed the milk. I again started kissing her in her sitting position. I mouthed her breasts and kissed them. I sucked her erect nipples like a child. She held me caressing again. I told her ….Hina…. It was a great session….let us have another session of fucking right now…. She did not tell any thing but nodded in affirmation. I asked her to get out of the bed and be standing in front of my compute table in the bedroom itself. She did so. I held her form behind. I fondled and squeezed her breasts again. I made her in a leaning posture with her hands resting on the table. I caressed her vivacious round tempting hips. Holding my dick in my hands I placed it in front of her vagina. I pushed my cock right into her with a gentle thrust. My cock had become harder and thicker that earlier. I started making to and for movement of my torso and was fucking her without any difficulty. We again were engaged in fucking business. Hina was very meticulous in giving me full co-operation by making a to and fro movements of her heavy sexy looking hips. Ohh, she was very sexy that way. She also knew how to extract maximum during fucking. I went of fucking her holding and caressing her hips. She was again moaning madly …aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..yeas go on fucking …..dear you have turned me very hot……cool me…..yyess…cool me down by your hard fucking….oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…. I went on fucking her. She requested me to fuck her with increased speed. I obliged her fucking fast. I was fucking Hina as fast as I could. She all the time encouraged me with her moans. It was great fucking Hina in her full nudity in standing position. I was fucking her very fast.
I did it for a longer period that the previous session. Finally I exploded in side her. I again filled her with my sperms. I took out my cock and wiped it with a cloth. I took Hina to the bed. We had a nap. We were again recharged. In the third session I got up to my knees, fucked Hina holding her thighs arching them up. Her hips looked too tempting and sexier in that posture. I pushed my hard erect cock into her swiftly. Hina held the pillow by placing her hands up. I was fucking her gently. Again Hina started moaning sexily as earlier. She again gave me all sorts of encouragements while fucking her in that posture. It was great fucking Hina in that posture too. I was able to push my cock into her more and more. I fucked her at my will. And after getting exhausted we again rested there. We repeated fucking sessions for five rounds in different postures. Hina praised me for my fucking skill. She told me ….you are too good….you proved to be too strong and manly…I really liked the way you did every thing….any woman would like you for this… It was my great pleasure to got fucked by you here…. In fact I was also planning to have sexual enjoyment with you… I knew that you were taking much interest in me….so I thought it would be easier for me to come closer to you…..thank you for giving me heavenly pleasures… I am now fully satisfied….. Then I said to her ….Hina… you are too good in fucking…..you have co-operated me well… I am highly obliged to you for providing me the fucking chance…. And I continued ….Hina you are too beautiful…you looked more beautiful in your complete nudity….. She blushed sexily. I told her ….Hina would you please give me more chances to fuck you like this…. She replied looking on the floor …yess…why not…. We would arrange for some more sessions….
At last we got up. It was around 7 (Seven) in the evening. We took our bath and put on our dresses. I helped her getting into her dresses. Hina looked fully satisfied and was cooled down. We came out of the flat went to a restaurant and took some heavy snacks and cold drinks. I dropped Hina to her residence in a taxi. For next three months I fucked Hina every week in my flat. One day Hina invited me to her residence during daytime. All of her family members had gone to Burdwan to attend a function there. She had taken leave on that day purposely for me. We enjoyed fucking sessions in her residence. We enjoyed fucking too much till I continued the training assignments. In fact I had prolonged the training by design.


******************************

Human Digest

*****************************


No comments: