Sunday, April 8, 2007

Friend’s sexy sisters

I am Rohan from Patna.

My best friend and I were about to leave for another road trip. We took several road trips during the summer so it was nothing new for one of us to stay at the others houses the night before we left. I was staying at his house that night because we planned to leave early the next morning for Chandigarh.

We had some friends that graduated with us that were going to school in up state area. Vishal was not an only child like me he had two sisters, one older and one younger than him by about a year. Both Vishal and I were 23, Vishal’s older sister Renu was 24, his younger sister Nisha was about to turn 22.

The two sisters were complete opposites of each other. Renu was very out going, she loved to party and had already had more than ten lovers in her young life. Nisha was more conservative; she did not party too much and had only two boyfriends through high school.

Both of them were lookers though, but I would not brag about having sex with Renu. Having sex with her would be like having sex with a Jam jar. I once had the misfortune of walking in on Renu while she was having sex with three other guys and wanted me to join in, I declined.

On the night before we were to leave I had fallen asleep in the downstairs bedroom where I would often crash for the night. The downstairs was like a whole other house. It was complete with two bedrooms, the one I slept in and Nisha’s bathroom, great room and its own exit to the outside. It was around 2:30 in the morning when I woke up to see Renu in the room, on my bed sucking my dick. I was in the middle of blowing my load down her throat when I pulled my dick away and asked her what the hell she was doing. She looked at me licking the last bit of cum that dribbled onto her chin as I was pulling away that she had whipped off with her hand “Nothing” she said got up and left.

The next morning when I got up and went to the bathroom I walked in on Renu she was putting on her robe. She had just got out of the shower but I did not see anything. Renu would be someone I would be proud to say I had sex with. She was tall, long legs, long black straight hair and black eyes. She also had melons for breasts. I apologised and left the room quickly, but Renu didn’t seem to mind at all.

Vishal and me came back on the following weekend from our trip, which was fun but uneventful. I was staying the night at Vishal’s again, His parents and slutty elder sister had gone out of town for the weekend. The next day Nisha, Vishal and I decided to go for swimming in their pool.

Nisha had left the room rather quickly saying she was going to go change. I waited for a long while knowing that her swimsuit was in the bathroom downstairs. After about ten minutes I got up to go change. I got my suit out of my bag and headed for the bathroom. When I walked in Nisha was standing there naked with her back turned to me. She turned her head to make sure it was I and then turned her whole body around to face me.

There in front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. “I thought you were never going to come down here,” she said. I did not know what to say she always seemed so shy yet there she stood naked in front of me.

About that time I pick my jaw up off the floor as the phone was ringing, Vishal answered it and after a minute or so yelled down stairs that he had to go help out a friend who was broke down on the side of the road. Normally I would have gone with him but I still found myself unable to speak more than one word. Nisha yelled back that we would be waiting for him in the pool when he got back. “I’ve had my eye on you for some time now Sexy ” she said. Still naked she walked by me towards her bedroom, I of course followed.

When we got to her room at the end of the hallway I was well aware of what she had planned was very excited, Nisha closed the door behind me. I had gone no more than a step past her when she closed the door, as soon as the door closed she grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. I some how managed to ask the question “What about your boyfriend?”

“We broke up about three weeks ago” was her reply. Nisha then put her arms around my waist and pulled my shirt off. She did not take time for much foreplay as she continued to strip me naked.

We spent the next hour have the best sex of my life, I was quite amazed. I asked her where she learned to do some of the things she did. “Where do you think Renu learned what she knows?” she said. “But I thought you only had two boyfriends through school” I asked. “I did, we fooled around a little but I only had sex eight time between the two of them” she replied. We then dressed into our swimsuits and got in the pool five minutes before Vishal got back. I can’t wait until the next time I stay over at Vishal’s house.

*****************************************************

Human Digest

*****************************************************

No comments: