Monday, April 16, 2007

fantasy20

I have just got done answering a message left to me by Dave Daunton and as usual I'm dripping wet at my pussy. You see, Dave has a way with words unaware was I that he also had a way with sex. It's about 9:00 PM and I log off the BBS and start thinking about this sexy guy they call 'Dave Daunton'. By now, I'm so aroused that a glass of milk could cause me to climax. But I resist the temptation to take out the old dildo, thinking to myself how I would much rather have Dave's body on top of mine.

I fall asleep after thinking about this, with this idea in my head. About 12:00 AM there is a knock on my door. At first I think I'm dreaming but I manage to get to the door to find this strong muscular bodied, tall and dark man with a bulge in his pants that could be taken for a hockey stick. He goes on to tell me that he is lost and is looking for someone called Dawn Reynolds (me). He goes on to tell me that his name is 'Dave Daunton' and I start soaking my scanty black panties at this sight before me.

After I take a deep breath, and regain my composure, I ask him to come in since it was a bit drizzly outside. We talk for awhile about him and he tells me he must go get Dawn. I tell him that I am the girl on the BBS, and he sits there in awe. I quickly strip completely nude for Dave's eyes and then rip his jeans (tight as hell) off him. Bang!! Out pops that delicious rod of his, pulsating in the moonlight. I grab for it and deep throat his until he explodes down my throat.

I take him to my brass king size bed. I throw him down and we kiss each other's whole body passionately. I roll over on my stomach and beg Dave to ass fuck me. He responds with hard deep pumps. The hurt is quickly extinguished by the great feeling of the motion inside of me. Dave lets go another load and as he takes his cock out the cream oozes out which I eagerly lap up. I tell him to eat me out and he does teasing me with his tongue and nose. I climax at this point and my screams are soon quieted by the soft moans of Dave who now has entered my throbbing clit. At this point I pass out with pleasure.

I awaken to find that it is now 11:59 PM and the Sysop has come on the chat mode and is ringing for my attention, begging me to get off the system. He explains that he has let me go on for 3 hours now, and other users must get on. I log off and tell the darling Sysop thank you for bearing with me. As I log off there is a knock on the door. Could this be a dream or is it REALITY?

No comments: