Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cock teasing sister

My little sister Preeti was the biggest cock tease I’ve ever met. She had just turned eighteen and she walked around the house in clothing that would give a corpse a hard-on. She wore tiny shorts with the word “juicy” written on the ass, and shirts that were too small for her, forcing her big braless tits to practically pop right out. Preeti is about 5′6′’, with shoulder length black hair, tan smooth legs and an ass that fits snuggly in every pair of pants she owns. She was captain of her high school field hockey team which meant not only did she maintain an athletic figure, but it also meant she got to wear those short plaid skirts that made men suddenly take an interest in girl’s field hockey. Although Preeti was part of the crowd that was known to be slutty and easy, I was fairly certain that my baby sis was still a virgin.

My friends never let me forget how hot my sister was, and how much they wanted to fuck her, and I admit, if she wasn’t my sister I would totally agree with them. I had it rough between the dirty thongs and panties in the laundry, and the skimpy clothes, I could barely keep my head clear enough to remember that this was my sister. We got along like any normal brother and sister did, until two weeks ago, which is where my story begins.

I was shaving in the bathroom after my shower, and I hadn’t gotten dressed yet. I always lock the door when I shower but for some reason I didn’t this time, and wouldn’t you know it, Preeti comes barging in to blow dry her hair. She must have figured since the shower wasn’t running, I would be clothed. Well, I had no time to cover up, and no reason for that matter, as I happen to be very well endowed. Preeti looked down at my dick, which was now starting to grow to its full size of a thick nine inches at the thought of her staring at it. It seemed like five minutes had gone by of us both frozen in the bathroom staring at each other and I could see her nipples poking through her little top. Finally she came back to earth and ran out after quickly apologizing.

After she left my cock was now like a piece of steel and I started to stroke it. I found one of her recently worn thongs at the top of the hamper, and brought it to my face to smell her pussy. The aroma was intoxicating and I wrapped my big cock in it while I jerked off to my sexy sister. It took about 10 seconds for me to explode into the thong and even then my cock stayed hard as a rock.

Neither of us spoke about this at dinner but we kept catching each other’s eyes wandering over the other’s body. It took all I had not to stare directly at her huge chest which, like always, was jiggling freely without a bra. After dinner my parents went out and I was watching tv in the den when Preeti flopped down across from me on the couch. We talked like normal, though I’m sure my fat cock was on her mind much like her gorgeous body was on mine. I noticed every few minutes that her legs would be spread slightly farther, and she kept re-adjusting herself so that her crotch area was still in my view.

When she got up to go get a soda I saw that she had no underwear under her tiny shorts and I could see the top of her sexy ass. A few minutes later she shifted again and I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be the hairiest bush I’ve ever seen. I have a huge fetish for hairy cunts and my cock started to press through my shorts. The scene on the tv turned into a sex scene and I was about to get up and leave because my dick hurt so much and Preeti must have seen it. But I saw her hard nipples poking out and I could smell her hairy pussy from where I was and I just froze. My dick grew down my leg and out my shorts unknowingly until I heard Preeti gasp. When I looked over at her, I followed her eyes down to my huge cock sticking out in all its glory. Before I could speak, Preeti said, “I’ve never seen a real live cock but I’m guessing that yours is much bigger than normal.”

I looked up at her for a second, and then slid my shorts off so she could see the rest. I sat naked from the waist down on my couch in front of my hot little sister whose wet pussy was smelling up the room. I told her to slide closer to me, and if she promises not to say a word, she can look at it, touch it, and do anything she wants with it. She gave me a smile and slid down toward me and my monster cock. I could see how nervous she was, so I took her small hand and placed it on my cock. When she still didn’t know what she should be doing, I put my hand on hers and started to stroke myself. She caught on and started really getting into the hand job while I slid her shirt over her head and was face to face with the most gorgeous set of big tits I’ve ever seen. I put my fingers on her hard nipples and rubbed them until she purred like a cat. I knew I would only last about another five seconds so I took her hand away and pushed her onto her back on the couch. The surprised look on her face was quickly erased when I moved her shorts to the side and buried my face in her steaming bush. I wasted no time, lapping her pussy for all I was worth while her legs locked around my head.

She could not stop screaming while my tongue sucked her juicy snatch dry. I then pulled her shorts off and positioned my cock right next to her hairy pussy. I asked her if she wanted to be fucked, and she told me that if she doesn’t have my huge meat in her immediately, she will scream. That was all I needed to hear and I slid into her slowly at first in case she felt pain, but she told me to ram it all the way in and fuck the shit out of her. I plowed into her for about two minutes before I had to pull out and before I could figure out where to cum, she leaned forward and took my hot load down her throat, every last drop. When I stopped cumming, she kept her lips wrapped around my cock until I hardened again, which took very little time because I had the sexiest creature alive needing her second fuck.

I lay down on the couch and pulled her on top of me and she slowly slid down my huge pole until she was filled up with cock. Her eyes were shut and she moaned like a cheap whore as I screwed my sister silly. I took full advantage of her fat tits bouncing in my face and I sucked on one, then the other, until the pleasure was too much for either of us and I felt her hot juice dripping all over my balls. I threw her off of me and blew my next load on her tits and her flat stomach. She stared into my eyes while she rubbed the jizz into her tits and my dick finally began to soften. Neither of us could speak, and we didn’t have the chance as I heard the car doors slam outside and my parent’s voices. We picked up the discarded clothes and scurried into our own rooms, hoping our parents wouldn’t smell the pussy juice and aroma of hot sex that their kids just had on the family couch.

The next day I had work early and was gone most of the day and when I got home, Preeti was already asleep. The following day was Monday and Preeti had school, so I hadn’t seen her since I took her virginity with my massive cock. I couldn’t stop thinking about how good her pussy felt around my dick and how good it tasted on my tongue and how sweet she smelled. I had to have her again, and soon. I went into her bedroom and looked through her drawers, touching and sniffing every pair of panties and thongs I could find. I checked the hamper and found last nite’s panties and I started to lick the crotch area. This was crazy, I had been with Preeti one time and I was totally addicted to her hairy pussy. I could barely see straight, I had no appetite (for food, anyway), and I didn’t know what to do with this steel pipe in my pants. I thought about calling one of my fuck buddies but it wasn’t the same. I knew the only pussy I would ever want again was my younger sister’s. I hoped she felt the same way about me because I decided to take action. I went to her high school, and asked the main office to page Preeti and that there was a family emergency.

A few minutes later, Preeti showed up at the office with a concerned look and asked what was wrong. I told her I’d fill her up, I mean in, on the way. I held the door open and let her walk out in front of me so I could catch a glimpse of her gorgeous ass, and when we got to my car, I drove us to the closest empty parking lot and parked. Preeti asked me what the emergency was so I showed her. I opened my zipper and my painful erection plopped out in its semi hard state. She looked at me as if she couldn’t believe I would have done all this, and at first I was afraid I went too far with the whole “family emergency” thing.

But then Preeti asked, “Is all that for me?”

I smiled and told her its for her and only her and I started to massage her tits through her shirt. She opened her legs and began rubbing herself under her skirt while I rubbed her tits and stroked my cock. I pulled off my shirt and then hers, and started licking her tit valley above the bra.

“Forget my big tits for now, didn’t you have a little, or I should say BIG problem that needed to be handled?”

This formerly innocent girl was turning into the slutty nymph that the rest of her friends already were. I grabbed Preeti and we climbed into the back of my car where I told her,

“You asked for this, I hope you can handle it.”

I didn’t wait for an answer I just hiked up her skirt and took one quick look at her forest of cunt curls before I injected my hard cock into her hard and fast. Because of the way we had to lie on the seat, I was above her so all of my strength and pressure pounded into her as I fucked her in and out, harder and faster, ignoring her yells and screams as I gave this girl the most intense fuck of either of our lives. My car shook as I plunged deeper into my new sex toy, and Preeti absolutely shocked me when she whimpered,

“Don’t pull out this time.”

I said, “What?” and she said

“Fill my little cunt with all of your cock juice.

Her words (and her amazingly tight pussy) put me over the edge and I came gallons into little sis’s hairy twat.

I came so much that it leaked out of her and all over my leather seats but I didn’t care. I collapsed on top of her sweaty chest and my cock stay nestled between her legs, where it belonged.

I told her, “I’m sorry I dragged you away from class, but I think I’m addicted to your hot pussy.”

Preeti laughed and told me she’s been dreaming of my giant cock since I first shoved it inside her. She told me there’s no way she would be able to go a single day without having it in her at least once, and we knew we would have to figure out a way to make this work without our parents finding out.

Since we had the rest of the day to ourselves, we agreed to go catch a movie. It was during the day so the theater was empty. About halfway through, I felt Preeti’s hand slip into my pants and start rubbing my cock and balls. I immediately got hard and I returned the favor by sliding two fingers into her now panty-less cunt. There were probably about twenty people in there by now but we didn’t care. I pulled her on top of me and had easy access to my new favorite housing for my big fat cock. She was soaked already in anticipation of getting fucked hard, and I obliged. I covered her mouth so she wouldn’t scream out, and I rocked her up and down on my pole. Her huge titties flopped in my face under her shirt while I railed her in the second public place of the day. This time I came quickly inside her juicy snatch, and she sat back in her seat while keeping her hand on my dick. The whole back row reeked of my cock-crazed little sister’s hot pussy. An older guy in the corner a few rows up looked back at us and stared, so my sister hiked up her skirt and flashed her hairy cunt which was still matted down with both our juices. We laughed and got up and ran out.

At home, our parents were there with dinner waiting, so we were forced to behave for the rest of the nite. I slept naked that nite with my penis rock hard all nite, thinking about how we were going to hide from everyone the fact that my cock needs to be inside Preeti’s pussy ALL the fucking time!

Saturday night I stayed in to do some schoolwork while Preeti went out with a girlfriend to the local bar. Around 1am I heard a car door slam and some giggling and I could tell Preeti was a little drunk. She stumbled a bit as she walked to the door and couldn’t seem to fit the key in the door. Afraid that mom and dad would hear her and find out that she’d been drinking, I ran downstairs and unlocked the door for her. Preeti smiled when she saw me, and leaned in to kiss me on the lips before I had to push her away.

“Preeti, mom and dad are upstairs and are probably awake now, we cant be seen doing anything with each other!”

She just kept smiling and started to inch up her super short “I’m a slut” skirt. I knew there was no reasoning with this girl so I threw her over my shoulder and brought her up to her room, where I told her to get undressed, get some water so she wouldn’t be hung-over, and get to bed. Her intoxicating scent didn’t go unnoticed by me as I started to get a hard-on while helping her to her room. Once she was safely on her bed, I told her to get undressed, and I went back to my room.

About ten minutes later, while I sat rubbing my cock through my shorts while pretending to do my work, Preeti appeared at my door. My jaw dropped as I saw my hot little slut of a sister totally in the nude standing in the doorway for anyone to see.

“I got undressed like you asked; what now?”

She smiled as she cupped her massive tits (42DD, I checked a discarded bra in the laundry). She pushed them up with her tiny hands and stuck out her tongue so she was able to slowly lick her big nipples. My dick tented out of my jeans while she alternated back and forth between her tits sucking gently on each nipple until they stood hard and erect. I was so caught up in the show that I forgot my parents were down the hall and could come out anytime.

I whispered as loud as I could for her to get in the room and shut the door before they see but she ignored me and continued her show. She spread her legs and gave me a perfect view of her thick mass of hairy pussy.

“Let them catch me, I want them to know what a slut their daughter has turned into and how much she loves their son’s huge prick.”

She spun around and stuck her flawless ass out and wiggled it at me while she held onto the doorway. I jumped up, grabbed her arm, and shut my door before she could stop me. Preeti turned in my arms and kissed me full on the lips in the most sensual kiss of my life, while her fat tits pressed against my chest. Her smooth sexy legs were already slick while we grinded together, and I knew she wasn’t leaving my room until she was properly fucked by her big bro. I lay her down on my bed and told her to wait there while I locked my door.

After locking my door, I climbed onto the bed and began to devour my baby sister. I started at her neck, kissing it gently while slowly sliding down to her collarbone. She moaned out, and I had to muffle her as the walls are somewhat thin. I slid further down as if I was going to suck her massive tits, but I teased her by continuing down to her tight flat stomach. I licked her tummy while her legs shook and her pussy juice leaked out in anticipation. I came face to face with her sweet smelling crotch, but I teased the slut more by licking all around her treasure, until she begged me to tongue fuck her. I lined up my tongue at her hole while her twat oozed its juices and I buried my face in her cunt. She writhed around my tongue while she played with her nipples and squeezed the pillow tight over her mouth to keep from yelling. I licked and ate her hairy pussy for a long time until she could take no more and she spread her legs wide before cumming all over my face. Her girl cream glistened on my face, my bed, and between her legs and I lapped up all I could before Preeti sat up on the bed and grabbed the top of my shorts.

She gave a quick yank and out came my fat monster, right in her face. She gave me her sexy smile before taking me in her mouth a little at a time until she developed a rhythm and then she used both her hand and mouth to bring me close to orgasm. This was her first blowjob but she knew I was about to cum and she stopped and turned around on my bed with her ass sticking up in the air. Her hairy lips showed between her legs and my cock was drawn to it like a magnet. I got behind her and gave her snatch a quick lick before sticking the tip of my cock in her. She pushed back at me so I slid in more and more cock until she started to scream out. I almost stopped fucking her out of fear that our parents would hear but she grabbed her pillow again and bit down on it. I pumped into her cunt nice and hard, changing speeds and plowing into her from different angles, while her huge tits hung down like utters. I couldn’t resist grabbing onto them while I rocked her back and forth on my big cock. She was so soaking wet and her pussy was so slimy that I kept slipping out, but every time I put it back in, it was faster and harder than the last time.

Preeti whispered, “Fuck me, fuck my hot pussy, hurt me!”

I leaned forward and pulled her hair as I slammed into her hole, and I gave her gorgeous ass the occasional slap until it began to turn red. I felt my balls boiling and she must have too cuz she climbed off of me and lay down on my bed. She said she wanted my load all over her big fat tits so she could rub it into them, and she barely got her words out before I exploded all over the place, but I made sure the last few spurts landed on her tits like she asked. I collapsed next to her as she licked my jizz off her nipples, my room now smelling of our hot fuck session.

Preeti and I lay side by side for a moment until we heard the door creak down the hall.

“Oh shit,” I said. “It’s 4am and dad’s getting up for his jog.”

When he saw that Preeti’s door was open and she wasn’t in there, he would panic and flip out. Luckily there had been one or two times in the past when Preeti slept in my room on my futon because her room was too cold. The problem this time was that she had no clothing in here to throw on. That, and she was covered in dried cum like a slut whore. We heard dad coming down the hall and stopped in front of Preeti’s door.

When dad didn’t see anyone in Preeti’s room, he came right over to mine and opened it without knocking. I had quickly shoved Preeti into my closet and jumped back into my bed so when dad entered I looked asleep. He asked if I knew where my sister was because she wasn’t in her room. I told him I think she slept at her friend’s last nite but he said he could have sworn he heard her come home. As he was about to exit my room, he caught a whiff of something. It smelled like a combination of sweat and sex, and then he was sure he smelled pussy! Knowing I didn’t have a girl over, he started to get very suspicious, and of course my sister chose that moment to let out a sneeze. Dad walked to the closet, and as he opened the door, he came face to face with a set of giant tits, stacked high and firm atop an otherwise slim figure. He came face to face with a steaming hairy cunt that continued to leak man cum. He came face to face with his only daughter, whose face and naked body glistened with cum. He came well. he practically came right in his pants. When he could finally look away, he turned to me with a long stare, then back to my sister. As every image and thought imaginable ran through his mind, Preeti couldn’t help but notice the growing bulge in dad’s shorts.

Now dad was a somewhat conservative guy, lived his life pretty much by the book. He therefore would not be understanding of this situation and he was beginning to boil on the inside with rage. As the elder sibling who should know better, I was first to be targeted. Dad began to scream at me about what I have done and how dangerous it was, and how wrong it was, and what mom would say if she found out. As the rant went on, Preeti grew bold and decided to try to save me. She reached to dad’s crotch and rubbed his still noticeable bulge. When he turned to face her, she grabbed his head and pressed it into her endless cleavage, and she kept his face in there for several seconds. When he struggled free, the rage still showed in his eyes, so Preeti yanked down his shorts and dropped to her knees. I could not believe what I was seeing and I thought for sure dad was going to hit her. When she got to her knees, Preeti was eye level to dad’s fat tool, which lengthened until it was larger than my own big dick. She wasted no time, this little cock whore, and she started to suck dad like a popsicle. She pulled his ass closer so she could swallow more cock, and she bobbed on his knob until his knees weakened and she sensed he would cum.

At the last second, Preeti stood up and looked at dad.

“I’ll let you finish off inside me if you don’t tell mom,” she said.

With that she lay down on my bed next to me and spread her sexy legs. Her pussy had dried cum still on it from our fuck session. Dad looked at me curiously as if to ask if she was serious. I just nodded and smiled.

All rational thought left dad’s head as he stared down at his young slut of a daughter who was offering her hairy wet snatch directly below him. As his little head began to make up his mind for his big head, Preeti spread her smooth tanned legs even farther apart as if to egg on dad. Her gaping pussy hole was too much for any straight male to resist and dad gave me one last look before moving in.

I watched as dad started at Preeti’s neck, slowly licking it and moving slightly further down to her collarbone, kissing it gently. Preeti’s legs trembled below him as he moved down to her oversized tits, grabbing at one while he sucked the nipple of the other. I noticed how dad was taking his time blowing softly on her nipples and then licking them all over, and I could see the effect this was having on Preeti. My room reeked of pussy, and I noticed my own cock was now sticking straight out in front of me. As dad worked his way down his daughter’s tight young body, I found myself thrown into the action as my sis grabbed my dick and led me to her face. She smiled at me and then opened wide to allow my cock to fill her mouth. More and more went down her throat until I felt my pubes tickling her lips. This slut was deep throating my thick meat while her own father was now between her legs about to get his first taste of heaven, in the form of dripping wet hairy cunt.

Preeti now wrapped her legs around dad’s body so his tongue could get further up her twat, and he took advantage of his position by giving her the tongue fucking of her life. He alternated between sucking her throbbing clit, and plugging her hole with two to three of his fingers. Within minutes Preeti was shaking and about to come, and I kept my cock crammed down her throat to stifle her moans. The pleasure overcame her and she erupted, spewing her hot juices all over dad’s face. I have never seen a girl cum as much as she did, she squirted out her cum for a good 10 seconds. Dad had no choice but to lick it all up since Preeti had her legs locked around his head. Dad’s tongue on Preeti’s sensitive pussy lips became overwhelming for her, and she actually had to beg him to ease up, which he did, still enjoying the taste of her treasure on his lips.

In the meantime, as her orgasm subsided, and dad stood poised to fuck Preeti with his large dick, I was still being sucked like the pro my slutty little sister had become. She was slowly letting my cock out of her mouth and the strands of my precum and her saliva stayed connected to her mouth. Then she would suck me back in deep, little by little. As she repeated this sloppy, wet blowjob, I reached the edge of no return and she knew she was about to get my load. I looked down at her massive tits and then down to her cunt bush that was soaked in cum, and I exploded right into her mouth. When the cum wouldn’t stop shooting out, she couldn’t take anymore of it and I shot the last few drops onto her fat tits. As my dick softened, I rubbed it into her cleavage, making sure every drop of my cum was on her body. The look on Preeti’s face showed me that her life would now be devoted to taking cock and eating cum.

I lay down on my bed next to Preeti with my softening cock, and she remained there with her eyes closed, her pussy slightly sore and achy from all the cumming. Preeti forgot, however, that dad was still hovering with his now steel hard cock dangling between her legs. While her eyes stay shut, dad lined up his dick and shoved the whole thing right up his daughter’s snatch. She was so wet that he slid right in, and her eyes shot open as she screamed her lungs out. It caught me off guard that dad was doing this so I had no time to stop her from screaming. But dad no longer cared, as he slowly pulled out before ramming his monster back inside his baby girl, over and over into her aching, soaking wet pussy.

By the time dad was ready to cum, about 30 seconds later, Preeti was beginning to get used to the feel of this incredibly large piece of meat plowing into her, and as he announced he was cumming, Preeti came as well, their hot juices meeting and soaking both their crotches while they moaned in ecstasy. Unfortunately, dad would soon remember that his wife, my mother, was still in bed, and had to have heard the noise. Even more unfortunately for dad, as he looked over to the door, not only had my mom heard the sex going on, she witnessed it. She stood by my door, arms crossed, staring at her husband whose cock remained inside her sweet young daughter’s tight cunt. She had a look of rage on her face, like she was preparing to attack. Her eyes focused on each of us one at a time, and being even more conservative than dad, I knew we were doomed. My mind raced with thoughts of what would come, divorce? Murder? As I pondered our fates, though, I thought I could see from where I lay that mom’s big nipples were poking through her nightgown, and it looked like there was a tiny dark spot near the crotch area?

No comments: